Recruitment Advisor (1725-SUS16)
- Temporary / Contract
- Added 22/08/2017
- Closing 21/09/2017
- Human resources
Our client , a well established international bank is seeking for a recruitment officer with experienced gained preferably in a recruitment agency.
- Leading and coordinating the end to end recruitment services of the bank and be accountable for proactively communicating and updating key stakeholders.
- Educating Hiring Managers on resourcing processes
- Manage and update the resourcing system to enable monitoring of performance against sourcing plan
- Providing reporting in terms of Management Information to the HR Operations Head and to internal clients.
- Work with hiring managers to establish and ensure understanding of the recruitment needs
- Build and maintain pipelines of suitable candidates through market mapping and alternative means to ensure proactive recruitment.
- Draft advertisements taking into consideration the recruitment criteria and the current business needs
- Send out communications or requests to recruitment agencies in accordance with current recruitment needs and brief agencies regarding business and vacancy requirements.
- Screening of applications and Regret unsuccessful candidates
- Arrange Interview panels and schedule interviews including coordinating panel diaries, distributing and collecting Interview packs , meeting rooms set up and other logistics requirements
- Set up logistics for assessments
- Administrate the end to end Employment Screening requirements including requesting reference and other screening documents from candidates
- Preparing employment Contracts
Degree holder with 3-5 years experience in doing the full recruitment process. Experience gained in a Recruitment Agency will be a strong advantage
Strong communication skills.
Resourcing experience & understanding of Industry standards around recruitment best practice, including the delivery of Resourcing campaigns.