Property Maintenance Officer (Syndic)
- Added 30/08/2017
- Closing 29/09/2017
At Fairstep, we are a team of HR professionals who provide expert HR Consultancy & Recruitment Services.
We are currently looking for a new Property Maintenance Officer (Syndic) to join one of our clients, a leading organisation in the property development sector.
- Facilitate the smooth running of properties on a daily basis e.g. cleanliness, security, gardening, maintenance of equipment etc.
- Coordinate actions between syndic management company, service providers, contractors, Co-owners & tenants
- Attend to tenants & Co-owners requests & resolve issues within agreed time-frames
- Monitor the works of contractors and on-site workers; ensure high quality of works
- Interact with local authorities including CEB, CWA, Telecom, Councils, police etc. when the needs arise
- Monitor expenses as per approved budget in Co-owners General Assembly
- Process & record works performed and provide reports to management
- Diploma or degree in construction, property management or in a technical related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in property/ maintenance/ building services sector
- Good team-work, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communicational skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Fluent in English & French
- Contactable (on-call) for emergency/ exceptional situations
- Possess a clean driving license and preferably have use of a car
Following this advertisement, either Fairstep Ltd and/ or its client reserves the right (i) not to go ahead with the recruitment of the above-mentioned post and (ii) to call only the best candidates to participate in the selection process.