The job incumbent will have to work directly with the director. Some knowledge of accounting will be good.
1. Performs administrative and office support activities.
2. Develop and maintain a filling system.
3. Preparing payments by cheque and follow-up of payments.
4. Being also a personal assistant to the director.
5. Any other cognate duties related to this position.
1. High School certificate (additional qualification as an executive assistant will be a plus)
2. Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
5. Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
6. Proficiency in MS office (MS excel and MS word in particular).
7. A minimum of 4-5 year's experience in the related post.