The role requires a firm understanding of the dynamics of the business and individual departments. Main roles and responsibilities are b providing a comprehensive analytical and administrative support services to the COO.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the COO’s time is effectively managed by understanding priorities across.
- Provide general administrative support for the Executive Committee and support with coordinating presentations and preparing slides, where necessary.
- Manage the scheduling of appointments, communicating to attendees, maintaining a flexible approach to changing schedules, ensuring appointments are met and correct facilities have been booked.
- Track performance against plans, and propose measures to address risks and challenges.
- Assist in cascading decisions throughout the organisation through presentations, events and internal communiques.
- Coordinate and/or lead ad-hoc projects.
- Prepare reports and analyse information.
- Work with different teams where relevant.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external parties as appropriate.
- Have a sound understanding of the business strategy, practices and priorities.
- A degree in Management or related field.
- 3+ years relevant experience.
- Advanced MS Office - excellent aptitude in all MS office applications is a must.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and self-starter.
- Strong People/Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English and French, oral and written communication skills.
- Good Financial acumen.
- Project management and analytical skills.
- Proven capability to operate in a pressurised environment.
- Demonstrated experienced dealing with highly confidential information.
- Experience in interacting with team members from support team to top management.
- Attention to detail and close follow up with relevant stakeholders to meet deadlines.
- Management, analysis, manipulation of data to enable forecasting.
- Strong presentation skills.