To oversee the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a range of goods.
Manage people, processes and systems, in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately and productivity targets are met.
As a warehouse manager, you'll need to:
- liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies;
- plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods;
- use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, Health & Safety standards are met;
- coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary;
- keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate;
- plan future capacity requirements;
- organise the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress;
- motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded;
- produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely;
- oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment;
- Where appropriate, oversee the maintenance and operation of warehouse.
- Responsible for workplace health and safety standards and for the security of the building and stock.
- Perform any other cognate duties.
- You have experience in a warehouse environment and are familiar with FMCG.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual capabilities.
- You have a structured working method and are able to manage people.
- You are customer oriented, enterprising and creative in the search for solutions.
- You have a good command of computer tools and Microsoft Office programs.
- You can work under pressure.
Send us your CV + Motivation letter by mail.