Trainee - Indoor Sales Support - Rennel Limited
- Port Louis
- Less Than 10,000
- Added 23/10/2017
- Closing 31/10/2017
-Present and sell company products and services to current and potential client.
-Assist the Account Executive in the day to day Sales and Marketing operations.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare documentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Prepare paperwork including quotations and invoices to activate and maintain contract services.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Assist in the development of promotional strategies and product development.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Conduct outbound calls, known as cold calling, to identify prospective customers.
- Generate list of potential customers using leads from existing customers, business directories and trade shows
- Follow up the Sales and Marketing plan and promote Company’s products and services.
- Establish useful links with relevant external organisations through networking opportunities.
- Compile fact sheets, statistics, graphs, manuals and reports for products and prospective markets.
- Provide excellent service consistent with the Company’s core service standards and brand attributes.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Handle all requests, claims and complaints; resolve issues in a quick and efficient manner and follow up to ensure the customers’ satisfaction.
- Respond to customers interactions in a professional and timely manner, provide help and advice using the company’s products or services and achieve positive resolutions.
Profile & Qualifications
- HSC and/or Certificate in Sales and/or Marketing.
- Dynamic, Motivated, Pleasant and extrovert personality, Enthusiastic and Customer service oriented with an efficient and businesslike approach.
- Fully computer literate and highly proficient in written and spoken English and French.
- Excellent administration, interpersonal and communication skills coupled with a high level of integrity.
- Able to work independently and/or in team in a dynamic work environment.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities, organise workload and meet deadlines.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.