Drive company vehicles to deliver important documents and goods to required destinations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper storage, orderliness and display of goods in stock
- Organize the delivery of goods and maintain records of deliveries
- Assist in the loading and unloading of commodities
- Drive company vehicles to deliver important documents to required destinations
- Ensure that company vehicles are always well maintained and clean
- Minimum qualification: School Certificate
- At least 2 years’ experience in related field
- Holder of a valid driving license
- Good communication skills: Written/Spoken French and English
- Excellent customer service
- Team Oriented
- Prioritizing work in an effective manner
Candidates are requested to send their application quoting reference HR/TD/FBC before 10th November 2017.
Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.