At Fairstep, we are a team of HR professionals who provide expert HR Consultancy & Recruitment Services.
Our Client provides a broad range of Business & Information Technology (IT) Solutions. The services cover software development, web design, trade price hardware, network solutions, data backups, disaster recovery, virus removal protection, SPAM filtering and maintenance & support. To cater for its rapidly growing business, it is now recruiting two (2) Senior IT Technicians.
- Perform technical proposals & calculate costing of solutions upon requests of clients
- Send proposals to clients for approval & respond to their queries
- Train personnel in implementation & support of networking, infrastructure and security
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to decide upon implementation procedures & for progress monitoring
- Prepare project & implementation plan so as not to disrupt the client’s working environment
- Ensure the sound operation of the newly implemented system by running tests
- Train clients in the effective usage of the implemented business solutions
- Participate actively in the resolution of customer complaints and ensures follow up actions to prevent recurrence
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other equivalent qualifications; with a professional certification (CompTIA A+, Network +, security +, MCSA, MCSE)
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong time-management skills (including an exemplary record of attendance and punctuality)
- Coaching skills
- Excellent analytical & customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge; Server & Networking
- Ability to multi-task & work under minimum supervision
- Strong ability to read, understand & interpret technical documentation
- Strong sense of discretion & confidentiality
- Possess a clean car driving license (manual)
Following this advertisement, either Fairstep Ltd and/ or its client reserves the right (i) not to go ahead with the recruitment of the above-mentioned post and (ii) to call only the best candidates to participate in the selection process.