Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies. Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
Amaris is an independent and international Consulting Group specialized in Management and Technologies.
Amaris operates in over 45 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology.
Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
Amaris is looking for a Recruitment Officer who will join our team based in Mauritius and work in direct collaboration with the managers of our subsidiary in the USA.
This job will include night shift. Your main missions will be:
• Collection and analysis of the managers’ needs,
• Writing and publishing the different job offers and follow-up on the job boards.
• Sourcing, hunting and the development of a network of specialized candidates using internal data, job boards and social networks
• Identification and qualification of potential candidates
• Administration of applications through the entire recruitment process
• Set up and administration of search agents
• Pre-selection interviews through phone calls
• Interviews planning with managers
• Weekly reporting with your team
Graduated with a Master Degree, you have previous experience (6 month/1 year) in recruitment.
You speak fluent English, the knowledge of aditionnal languages is always a plus.
You are willing to work in night shift.
Good communication skills, leadership, dynamism, the ability to identify talents and let them grow and you must have the desire to join a fast growing company.
Ideally you have had international experience in a multicultural environment.
You will receive training and throughout your process of integration, individual support on all aspects of recruitment.