Procurement and Warehouse Manager (1736-P&WMGR)
- Black River
- Not disclosed
- Added 06/09/2017
- Closing 06/10/2017
- Human resources
Our Client is seeking to recruit a Procurement and Warehouse Manager for its operations.
- Head the purchase and the store functions of the company.
- Establish standards and methods in the areas of purchasing, receiving, storing and issuing supplies and materials.
- Develop inventory control systems and establish procurement plans for the operational requirements of the company.
- Ensure that quantities are accurate in the inventory database and that orders received into the company are accurate.
- Monitor the stores management function to deal with issues related to over stocking, redundancies and wastage of supplies.
- Anticipate adjustments in existing contracts and/or initiate new business partnerships to procure advantageous terms.
- Maximise profitability, maintain statistical and financial records as required.
- Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of employees.
- Ensure adherence to existing local Health and Safety legislations and regulations as well as Food Safety and HACCP Guidelines.
- Perform any other cognate duties as may be assigned.
- Hold a Degree in Business Management and/or relevant alternate qualification.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in similar job role.
- Knowledge in Food Safety and HACCP guidelines would be essential.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Have an outgoing personality, good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability in negotiations and networking.
- Be able to work in fast-paced and self-directed business environment.
- Guest oriented and service minded.
- Available to work flexible hours.