Operations & Quality Control Coordinator
Key / Primary Responsibilities
- Ability to lead, inspire, coach and influence a team of workers on the job
- Assists Management on developing, implementing and evaluating policies /procedures
- Guide Management on quality of products through analysis and pilot test
- Ability to take quick decisions during shift work
- Make suggestions on improvement of day to day operations
- Capacity to conduct accurate quality control and correct chemical analytical tests
- Implement and maintain / update the company’s quality, security & environment plan.
- Maintain high operating standards in line with the management’s objectives.
Education / Experience & Skills Required
- Degree in Agro-Industry or Production
- Minimum of three years experience in production field
- Organised, meticulous and self-motivated
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Both Team player and able to work independently