Junior Information Security Analyst
- Plaine Wilhems
- Not disclosed
- Added 22/08/2017
- Closing 21/09/2017
- HR Department
EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 300 talented professionals from 32 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world.
- Understand suppliers’ main characteristics: name, scope, size, category, activity description from companies of various sizes, industries and locations
- Analyse data collected through Information Security surveys
- Retrieve information from supporting documentation provided
- Classify CyberSecurity news gathered from multiple sources (Watch)
- Score companies’ CyberSecurity performance
- Liaise with suppliers if needed in order to clarify specific issues
- Contribute to improvement of quality and productivity
- Minimum Degree Holder
- Fluency in English and French (written & verbal) compulsory. Additional language(s) will be a plus.
- Autonomy and capacity to deliver within a given timeframe
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- Detailed oriented and meticulous
- Good knowledge of information technology
- Ability to understand technical security documentation
- Ability to summarize relevant information in a precise manner
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Full time position
Cybercrime makes headlines every day.
Join us, if you want to help us make a real impact on the information security practices of companies around the world.
We are looking for talented, highly-motivated people who embrace change and who share our values of professionalism, responsibility and integrity.
WORK SMART, HAVE FUN AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!