Login to apply
- Plaine Wilhems
- Not disclosed
- Added 17/11/2017
- Closing 17/12/2017
- Recruitment Consultant
Orange Business Services Mauritius Ltd is currently looking for suitable candidates to fill in the post of HR Administrator/Advisor.
The incumbent will be part of the Human Resource team and will act as a single point of contact for a portfolio of departments within the organisation. Orange Business Services Mauritius Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and only the best and most deserving candidate will be selected.
- Work in close collaboration with Line Managers for the day to day HR Management.
- Advise line Management on the full spectrum of HR activities
- Contribute in the computation of payroll
- Ensure impeccable Employee File documentation
- Ensure strict adherence of policies and Procedures across the HR function
- Participation in ad hoc HR projects.
PREFERED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Ability to prioritise workload, time management and dealing with conflicting priorities
- Sharp, analytical and methodical
- Self-starter, mature with strong work ethics.
- Previous work experience a multinational Corporation will be an advantage.
- Degree in Human Resources Management (or similar)