We are currently looking for experienced Cisco Network Engineers to work for our French VPO Team.
1. Perform Feasibility study and Risk analysis of Customer network change requests
2. Prepare and build configuration for Customer network change request along with fallback procedure
3. Pre test new configuration and release it on Customer network during scheduled Customer maintenance window and perform post test.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in IT / Computer Science/ Telecommunication / Electronics or any other Engineering degree
- CCNA certification level required
- CCIP / CCNP certification level preferred
- 2 to 4 years working experience in the IT/Networking sector
- Knowledge on some of the following will be an advantage: TCP/IP, IPX, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP4, RIPV2, MPLS, VoIP, ISDN DDR, Dial Solutions (PPP/L2F)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in both English and French
- Flexible to work on shifts (24/7)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Spirit