SAFYR UTILIS LTD is a Management Company regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius and accredited with the Chartered Institute of Taxation (UK) as Chartered Tax Adviser.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support rapidly growing client on-boarding process with key aspects of compliance;
- Conduct Compliance Reviews at all levels, including but not limited to file reviews
- Ensure that all of clients, client transactions and portfolio of assets are compliant at all times with relevant regulatory requirements;
- Keep up to date with any new legislation
- Contribute to the development of compliance policies and culture; and
- Assist in the development/implementation of corrective actions for resolution of problematic issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Law or Law and Management or equivalent qualification. Master degree would be an advantage;
- A minimum of 1 year prior experience in compliance;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Avid learner with good IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task;
- Have a working knowledge of the Compliance processes;
- Have a working knowledge of the Companies Act, Financial Services Act, Trusts Act of Mauritius, the FSC Code;
- Be a good team player, with the ability to function independently as well as in collaboration with team members.