RESPONSIBILITIES To prepare whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic cold and hot beverages and maintain appealing display, cleanliness, order, set-up and “mise en place” of the different bars, and to deliver professional and friendly service to guests as per the Hotel’s standards.
• Regularly clears and cleans tables and the bar counter, and empties ashtrays.
• Assists team members in performing “mise en place” of the bar counter and tables, and in transporting goods properly.
• Neatly displays bottles and polished glasses and various decoration items on shelves.
• Prepares hot and cold beverages and mixes ingredients for cocktail preparations in accordance with the Hotel’s standards.
• Replenishes drink and cigarette dispensers and refrigerators in order to keep a minimum bar stock at hand at all times.
• Verifies availability of all food and beverages before service and takes appropriate action to replenish and/or find alternative.
Other Cognate duties
1-2 years as Assistant Bartender