We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our Finance team as Accountant. You will be reporting to the Director of Finance.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Ability to manage a team
• Good communication skills
• Flexible Hours
• Deadline Driven
• Knowledge of SAGE
• Fully computer literate & Advance Excel Proficinecy
• Fluent in French & English – Both writing & spoken
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting team by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Tax related matters