To perform protection and enforcement functions rapidly and courteously, to take appropriate action and report immediately to superiors any potential or imminent safety/security problem to resolve.
• Escorts guests, visitors and employees to parking lots when requested.
Material Handling & Inventory
Health & Safety Prevention
SPECIFIC SECURITY ACTIVITIES
• Conducts night and day foot patrols in all areas of the hotel to observe and identify potential security or safety risks and undesirable conditions.
• Verifies that beach hawkers abide by the rules and regulations stipulated in their permit.
• Handles undesired conduct, violations of hotel policy and civil law breaches as warranted for the security and safety of hotel guests, employees, visitors and property.
• Answers security telephone hotline calls and responds in a timely manner, based on priority.
• Receives, records and stores lost and found items.
Experience in the Field will be a definite advantage