- Added 05/01/2017
- Closing 04/02/2017
- Human Resources Executive
• NTC1 level in Refrigeration Technics
Fluent in English and French
- Take part in training and implement accordingly
- Keep his superior informed about all unusual matters concerning any plans affecting his/her area
- Conduct and ensure that employees receive adequate and satisfactory on-the-job training
- Carry out effective and efficient services and assistance for both internal and external customers
- Follow up of preventive and corrective actions on all equipments
- Notifies superiors in the event of equipment or system failure
- Regularly check stock levels of material/parts and notify superiors when purchase is required
- Minimize wastage
- Check on a regular basis the Hotel’s air conditioning system and refrigeration system to maintain in good working condition as per the Hotel’s checklist.
- Install new air-conditioning or refrigeration equipment and appliances as instructed and as per safety regulations.
- Repair or replaces faulty parts or apparatuses as required.
- Monitor electricity consumption and proposes ways for efficient use and conservation of energy.
- Maintain all equipment as per Standards