• Receive and organize information concerning orders to be delivered.
• Optimize picking and loading (maximize LBs and labor force, minimize loading LT and risks for the Company).
• Ensure deliveries match the request (date, product, quantity), minimizing mistakes.
• Ensure vehicles leave the Company as early as possible, according to planning.
• Minimize cost of distribution.
• Maximize GPS utilization to optimize the routes & monitor the activity.
• Ensure cleanliness of the vehicles & good presentation of distribution team.
• Ensure proper stock taking in trucks & reconciliation (min 1 per month, including empty bottles)
• Make spot checks in loading bays.
• Responsible for receiving, warehousing, packaging, and/or shipping of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
• Minimum HSC and 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN DELIVERY / TRANSPORT OPERATIONS