The Training Coordinator must assist the Training Centre Manager to design and develop training programs and conduct MQA and HRDC formalities.
- Stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniues.
- Prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each training session.
- Maintain updated curriculum database, compilation of training data and training records.
- Follow up of on-the-job training and on mandatory generic training.
- Prepare training calendar.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- Ability to understand instructions and to execute them efficiently.
- Computer knowledge.
- Hardworking and ready to owrk odd hours as and when required.