Social Media/Community Manager
Login to apply
- Plaine Wilhems
- Added 24/10/2017
- Closing 23/11/2017
We are looking for a talented social media manager to grow our followers, engage, retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers.
You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation by building and managing the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.).
- Actively going out within the online community to connect with potential customers and advocate accordingly
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Create, edit, publish and share relevant, original, engaging, high quality content
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- SEO and generation of inbound traffic
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content. This include employee training, rewards and recognition for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building
- Engage with existing and new leads and boost awareness for the brand
- Engaging with people who have a relationship with, or have heard of, the brand
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good copywriting and content management skills
- Proven expertise in SEO
- Good mastery of Social media management tools
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.