The Job incumbent, holder of a goods vehicle license, shall be responsible for proper driving of company vehicles, ensure proper delivery of its contents and load/unload whenever required.
- Drive Company's car/van when required
- Work as per Scheduled plan
- Load, unload, prepare and inspect Vehicle and Items to be delivered
- Ensure cleanliness of company vehicle
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on lorries and ensure that vehicle fluids are sufficient
- Report any serious mechanical problems to the concerned individual within the company
- Clean and polish lorries and ensure that everything is in good working order
- To perform such associated/physical duties as required e.g. load and unload reasonable weights, dispatch of mail, packages and similar jobs.
Any other Cognate duties
- Valid Goods Vehicle Driving Licence
- Clean Certificate of Character
- Minimum Form 3