IN HOUSE FLORIST
- Added 28/08/2017
- Closing 27/09/2017
- The Human Resources Department
Please find details below.
- Order all fresh flowers as per the requirements
- Monitor the cost of the flowers purchased and relate these costs to the budget cost .Makes daily/ monthly flower expenses reports according to areas and outlets.
- Keep the flower room and fridge clean and tidy at all times.
- Liaise with outlets to obtain their flower requirements and check if anything special is required.
- Liaise with Supervisor for requirement of VIP flower arrangements either for arrival rooms and in house guest rooms or for any other special occasions.
- Liaise with banquet to ensure the flower arrangements are as per the function and clarify if any special colours or style is required.
- Co-ordinates with Guest Relations for daily floral requests.
- Co-ordinates with F&B coordinator for F&B floral requests.
- Prepare for special arrangements, special decorations e.g. Christmas, Easter, Weddings.
- Has a completed understanding of and adhere to the hotel's policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety issues.
- Reports to Executive Housekeeper or her designate any damaged or missing items.
- Assists Executive Housekeeper or designate in projects, which require special decorations.
- To adhere to strict grooming and hygiene standards.
- Reports punctually on duty, wear proper uniform and name badge at all times.
- Provides professional and courteous service at all times.
- To ensure responsible attitude in handling of hotel property such as the equipment you work with.
- To maintain a polite, dignified and helpful attitude towards guests.