LUX* Resorts & Hotels is hiring for the position of Head Spa Therapist for LUX* Me Spa at LUX* Grand Gaube.
Reporting to the Spa Manager, the Head Spa Therapist will be responsible to:
1) Ensure that high standard of service is maintained at all times by Therapists throughout the Spa.
2) Advise Guests on the various packages and treatments offered by LUX* Me.
3) Maximise sales opportunities and revenues through Spa visits and consultations.
4) Develop knowledge and competencies of subordinates by providing on-the-job training and coaching.
5) Actively participate in budget preparation stock control, stock takes and orders.
6) Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of all treatment rooms, in acordance with Health and Safety regulations.
1) At least Higher School Certificate.
2)Recognised qualifications in Aesthetics and Massage or Spa Therapy.
1) A minimun of 5 years of working experience as Therapist in a Resort’s Spa department.
2) At least 1 year of working experience in similar position in a 5 star resort.
1) Passionate about service.
2) High level of integrity.
3) Outgoing personality.
4) Outstanding sales capabilities.
5) Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude.
6)Ability to manage time and tasks.
7) Well versed with spa and wellness worldwide development trends.
8) Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
9) Excellent grooming and presentation.
10)Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language will be a definite advantage.
11)Willingness to work flexible hours during Weekends and Public Holidays.
12)Clean certificate of character is a must.