We are a strategic services consultancy organization with a proven, world-class make-things-happen flagship product called Team SYNthesis (TS). With friendly and long-term partnership driven business approach, we value-add to our clients’ strategic achievement. TS is a strategic tool to complement our clients’ operational tools like SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, other ERP solutions, etc.
In doing so, TS:
1. Provide tremendous schedule savings from initiative time overruns (an estimate of 3-5% is projected at its most conservative)
2. Yield tremendous cost savings from budget overruns (an estimate of 8-10% is projected at its most conservative)
3. Cost and reputation savings through improved quality of initiatives as focus is explicitly placed on best practices processes compliance and early intervention of critical-to-quality (CTQ) issues (savings from early rework and defect prevention: experts have put quality-related costs as x8 times the implementation costs)
4. Provide framework to make things happen in an organization with early warning and escalation process (80% of management time is spent in communications, so TS adds tremendous value in communicating precisely how, when and what)
5. Maximize on value from past investments by protecting organizational value and knowledge as past lessons learnt are proactively pushed to newly prioritized initiatives to avoid cost of inexperience.
TS helps our clients to enforce strategic modus operandi in profiling, and executing project monitoring and tracking outcomes with pre-defined KPIs. TS is a strategic BPM/PPM tool that contains basic planning-execution-monitoring building blocks with embedded early warning system and escalation mechanism. TS is KPI-centric and enforces non-negotiable processes, walking the talk on compliance, governance and transparency. TS helps to shape the culture of a vision-centric organization, creating and enhancing the asset value. TSgives organizations competitive edge through the 7th sense.
Power PM Project Management & Leadership Course
Consulting-centric Project Management and Leadership training to IT and Non IT managers.
Training can be customized to be :
I. 1-day awareness training for senior Management
II. 2-day awareness training for middle Management
III. 3-day or 5-day session supported by Computer Based Training (CBT) and a world-class PM/PMO tool for Managers and Leaders entrusted to make things happen.
The lead instructor for the PPM Practice Management & Leadership training is Tan Chee Peng. He is a Strategic Services Consultant specializing in Business-IT Planning, Programme Management and PMO/Business-IT process automation. A First Class degree holder from Imperial College, UK, he has more than 26 years of consulting experience in financial services industry, helping MNC clients in IT Strategy Formulation and Implementation, Business Process Re-engineering, Change Management, Performance Management and, e-Commerce Strategy and Implementation. He was previously the Vice President, Technology of Citibank N.A., and Singapore. As Managing Partner of Andersen Worldwide for Mauritius and East Africa, Mr. Tan had successfully built, nurtured and transformed a 35-person team into 160-person strong consulting and system implementation outfit over an 18-month period with over 100m backlog and recurring fees.
Mr. Tan was conferred the (CITPM, Senior), the Singapore National IT Project Management certification on 26 November 1998. Based on his professional work in Singapore, Mauritius and Africa, he was independently nominated and admitted to the International Who’s Who of Professionals for 1999. Mr Tan also sits on the Board of Assessor for the Singapore’s National IT Skills Certification Programme – IT Project Management since its inception. He is also a Fellow Member of the Singapore Computer Society and has been listed on the “SCS Roll of Honour” in recognition and appreciation of his invaluable support and contribution to the Society. Mr Tan has given Project/Programme Management conferences, workshops and training to more than 2,500 PMs both locally as well as internationally from 53 countries. He travels extensively and has successfully completed assignments in more than 30 countries.