- Responsible of stock keeping.
- Apply validated procedures & propose improvements when and where necessary.
- Receive, store and issue goods according to procedures.
- Ensure proper inventories & reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Maintain records and prepare reports as directed.
- Is actively involved in the planning and reordering of goods.
- Report Damages.
- Store keeping experience is essential.
- Diploma/Certificate in store keeping would be an advantage.
- Is able to work odd hours and adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- IT and Communication skills are essential.
- Ability to identify and solve problems related to warehousing.
- Understand the importance of Health & Safety.
- Conversant in Excel & Word.
- Good organizational skills.
- Meticulous and rigorous in every day work.