Login to apply
- Not disclosed
- Added 11/01/2017
- Closing 10/02/2017
- Mr Dominique Pydiah
Provide a consistent room and bathroom product and service adjacent areas that meets the hotel’s standards for cleanliness and presentation.
- Clean and maintain guest rooms, guest corridors, linen rooms and cupboards according to set standards and procedures.
- Responsible of key card for assigned block.
- Replenish guest supplies.
- Ensure guest services specified by superiors and guests requests are promptly and courteously met.
- Report damage or malfunction in hotel rooms to superior or maintenance.
- Maintain equipment in proper state of cleanliness and repair.
- Maintain a section room report.
- Maintain a daily room checklist.
- Meet with superior and takes on daily assigned tasks.
- Report and submit lost and found articles to superior immediately.
- Report guest complaints to superior immediately.
- Report unusual behavior/activities on floors to Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
- Record room status in allocated section accurately.
- Comply with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policy.
- Adhere to personal grooming and hygiene standards.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Deliver guest linen.
- Inform Floor Supervisor/ Housekeeping Operator for Lost & Found Items.
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by the immediate Superior / Head of Department from time to time.