We are looking for a Pattern Maker to join our Lectra and Pattern Making department.
The Pattern Maker will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Create a base pattern from customer or World Knits design sketches and specifications.
- Ensure that each pattern is developped with production construction methods in mind.
- Ensure style is feasible in Production.
- Grade Pattern according to customer's grade rules.
- Check each Pattern for accuracy throughout the Pre-production and Production processes.
- Ensure all measurements on Pattern tally with specifications.
- Carry out fit assessment of samples at every stage of sample process up to Production together with the Garment Technologist.
- Analyze customer fitting comments.
- Upon final approval ensure last approved graded Pattern is submitted to Production.
The ideal candidate needs to have:
- At least 4 to 5 years' experience in Pattern Making for Jersey Wear.
- Experience on Lectra software (V7R2).
- Knowledge of garment construction.