Guest Relations Manager ( contract 3 months)
- Black River
- 10,000 - 20,000
- Temporary / Contract
- Added 04/01/2017
- Closing 15/01/2017
- Human Resources
Guest Relations Manager should ensure guest satisfaction through anticipating and exceeding the specific needs and requirements of the guests during their stay at the Resort.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in related field or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in same position in a four star resort
- Computer literate including knowledge of HMS
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND AVAILABILITY
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- Able to perform odd hours of work including sundays and public holidays
- Fluent in English and French. A third language will be a definite advantage
- Available to join as soon as possible
- Welcome, meet and entertain guests upon their arrivals and escort them to their respective room while giving them a thorough explanation about their respective package.
- Handle guests' complaints and handle them to the best of his/her capabilities and communicate same to Management for further action.
- Solicit guests' feedback during their stay and ensure that same are properly recorded and made available to Management.
- Conduct Hotel visits for in-house guests, potential guests, tour operators, travel agents, etc...
- Supervise organisation of weddings and wedding arrangements
- Able to act as a Duty Manager as per operations requirements
- Ensure that duty roster is done so as to have complete coverage at all times
- Coordinate activities in department to ensure optimum care and assistance to guests
- Liaise with F&B and Entertainment Manager to organise special events.
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations
- Conduct performance appraisals and identify necessary training measures for front office team members
- Ensure all team members are managing their responsibilities according to Standard Operating Procedures
Sands Suites Resort & Spa reserves the right to call only selected candidates for interview.