Guest Relations Manager should ensure guest satisfaction through anticipating and exceeding the specific needs and requirements of the guests during their stay at the Resort.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in related field or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in same position in a four star resort
- Computer literate including knowledge of HMS
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND AVAILABILITY
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- Able to perform odd hours of work including sundays and public holidays
- Fluent in English and French. A third language will be a definite advantage
- Available to join as soon as possible
- Welcome, meet and entertain guests upon their arrivals and escort them to their respective room while giving them a thorough explanation about their respective package.
- Handle guests' complaints and handle them to the best of his/her capabilities and communicate same to Management for further action.
- Solicit guests' feedback during their stay and ensure that same are properly recorded and made available to Management.
- Conduct Hotel visits for in-house guests, potential guests, tour operators, travel agents, etc...
- Supervise organisation of weddings and wedding arrangements
- Able to act as a Duty Manager as per operations requirements
- Ensure that duty roster is done so as to have complete coverage at all times
- Coordinate activities in department to ensure optimum care and assistance to guests
- Liaise with F&B and Entertainment Manager to organise special events.
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations
- Conduct performance appraisals and identify necessary training measures for front office team members
- Ensure all team members are managing their responsibilities according to Standard Operating Procedures
Sands Suites Resort & Spa reserves the right to call only selected candidates for interview.