Front Office Assistant German Speaker
- Greet and Welcome guests.
- Perform check In and Check Out.
- Respond to email and letters from German Guests.
- Seek Verbal feedback from German guests on a regular basis and respond to clients queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage, record and resolve complaints promptly.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Front Office Manager.
- Minimum Qualification - HSC
- Holder of NC3 - Front Office
- Good communication skills in German and English (both written and verbal).
- Computer literate and knowledge of Opera will definite advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be well groomed and have a pleasant personality.