Finance Manager (Gabon / Senegal)
- Added 06/01/2017
- Closing 16/01/2017
Adecco is an International HR and Consultancy firm. Our client is looking for two Finance Manager (one in Gabon and one in Senegal), responsible for maximizing the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
This position ensures legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions. The director of finance also oversees cost and general accounting, accounts receivable/collection and payroll and risk management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Financial Management
- Financial Modelling
- Attention to detail
- Strategic thinking
- Business acumen
- Ethical conduct
- Technical capacity
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Maximizes return and limits risk on cash by minimizing cash balances and making investments.
- Provides status of financial condition of the company by collecting, interpreting and reporting key financial data.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements by researching existing and new legislation, consulting with outside advisors, and filing financial reports. Advises management of actions and potential risks.
- Arranges for audits as required and appropriate and liaise with both banks and external auditors.
- Manages budget and controls expenses effectively and prepares business plans.
- Treasury and cash flow management.
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance with tax and local authorities.
- ACCA Qualified or any similar qualification (CA, ICWA/ CMA, CIMA, etc)
- ACCA qualified or equivalent along with Master’s degree in Finance or MBA Finance
- Minimum 5 years in a similar position is compulsory
- 10 to 15 years in accounting and finance field
- Experience in Steel industry and Africa would be a definite advantage
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, write and understand both English and French.
- Highly skilled in dealing with numbers and financial data.
- Bilingual English/French, Ability to speak other languages.
- Conversant in the use of Microsoft Office and IT equipment’s