T1 Diams is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Communication Officer responsible for both the internal and external communication of the NGO.
Main Duties and Responsibilities –
1) Assure coordination for public relations with all stakeholders (public and private sectors, civil society, NGOs and the media)
2) Develop and implement communication strategy and an annual communication plan
3) Be responsible for managing the information, communications and advocacy work of the Centre, including external relationship.
4) Initiate and plan information campaigns
5) Write and edit press releases, in-house newsletters, speeches, articles, project progress reports and annual reports.
6) Manage the contents of the Websites and Social Medias of T1 Diams.
7) Answer enquiries from individuals, journalists and other organisations.
8) Speak in public at presentations, press conferences, radio and TV interviews, and meetings.
9) Use corporate advertising to maintain a T1 Diams’ identity, name and reputation.
10) Develop and maintain good working relationship with the media, including local and national newspapers, magazines, radio and television.
11) Organise and coordinate special events, such as press conferences, exhibitions, open days, tours, competitions and sponsorship.
- Personal communication skills
- Excellent presentation/influencing skills
- Fluent in English and French.
- Excellent writing skills both in English & French.
- Is well informed of NGO and CSR activities.
- Competent in the use of internet, email, web, MS Office
Qualification and experience
- A degree in Marketing/Public Relations/Communications or any related field
- Candidates with experience in Marketing/Public Relations/Communications would definitely have an advantage